Well here's how it started, after my unusual experiments, I'm left off with many items to sell. And it's a pain to sell them all by hand.
So I thought may be I should write a bot to sell them for me, and this is where it gets interesting. Basically if I can do it for me, I can do it for everyone, but I'd like the bot to behave like this:
- the items stay in my inventory, in case I want to trade them live
- I set the price at which I want to sell the item
- if a trade offer is sent to me for the price I specified, then bot automatically accepts it for me otherwise it declines it
- it's just a bot, it acts for me on trade offers that I told it to act on, that's all, I still have to post a trade on major site like outpost, etc... for people to know I'm selling the item.
- And the bot runs in a simple web page on trade.tf, it's easy to configure what to sell, etc...
So I am currently testing a prototype and it works, but I was wondering if you guys had any needs or feedback, or even if such a bot would be useful to you.
Also I'd like to make it special for pros, like may be they can sell an unlimited number of items at the same time while regular users can sell only 4 for example, or may regular users can only have the bot sell items worth less than a key. I'm looking for ideas basically.
I'm still thinking about it (features, balance between regular and pros), so leave your suggestions!!!